Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Story About Sony Xperia.


My Story About Sony Xperia.




















My first Email to Sony Service Centre : on 30th December

Dear All Concerned

I have bought Sony Mobile Phone from Mr and Mrs ( name of the shop on 24th of April.

We realeased its not functioning properly on 15th of December.

I approach Sony Service Center at Eternity Mall, Thane west on 15th December 
but since I was not having a copy of Purchase Bill I was sent back.

Meanwhile I rushed around to the shop and got duplicate copy of the bill and submitted the handset on 18th of Dec. ( Service Job Sheet No WII 4121804121)
( I had to wait there for more than 40 mis as there were many other customers me to lodge complaints)

After two days we got sms that the the set is ready and we have to and collect.

The next day I went, since there was lot of rush again I had to wait even after submitting the acknowledgement receipt which I was given at the time of submitting the handset.

After waiting for 15 mins, I was told the thre SMS has been sent by mistake as normally it takes about 5 to 7 working days to set the phone right.and I was sent back.

Today I called and spoke to one lady who told me its is still not ready and she is not even in the position to commit how much time will it take. 

I have spent Rs 21990/- to Pu-chase the phone. It is under warranty. I request you to kindly provide me the replacement of the same.

Please revert immediately as you have already crossed the deadline of your commitment 

Regards

Suhas Shivalkar
9867593244

My Reminder to Sony Xperia on 31st December

Reminder No1

Dear All Concerned 

Please refere to my yesterday`s email regarding

1)  My complaint of handset, which is self explanatory.
2) Lady who received my call and commuted that before 7 pm she will reply me with the status.

As commuted by you, I did not get any communication from your end.

I called up few times, your cell number 9167203572 was continuously busy, I am sure you must have seen my miss calls yet you never even bother to return my call.

I sent you SMS on the same number,still there was no return communication from your end.

I have paid 21990/- almost 22000/- for the handset, 

After paying such an amount this type of behavior is not acceptable.

Please revert immoderately.within next 15 minutes from the receipt of my email



Sony`s Reply on 31st December ( No Authorized Singatory) 

Dear Mr. Nikeet Shivalkar,

Greetings from Sony Xperia support.

We value the importance of your concern.
As per your query, we would like to inform you that we endeavor to provide timely and quality service but sometimes due to non-availability of spare parts or a comprehensive assessment being done on the handset. The repair turnaround time may take longer than the indicated time for delivery specified in the work order.
Also, we need to inform you that the time taken for repair depends on the number of factors like nature of concern, availability of spare parts, etc. We would also require time to coordinate the entire process. Hence, the delay is unintentional.
Further, kindly note that the phone is kept under observation once the service provision is complete, in order to substantiate the optimal performance of the phone.
Also, we would like to inform you that as per our records, your handset is currently under processes and the relevant department is working on the same to resolve it as soon as possible, as already informed, by the time you are requested to collect the available service/standby phone from the service center.
We seek apologies and we seek your kind cooperation in the interim
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance

Thank you and Assuring you of our Best Services all the time

Best Regards,

SONY Service Center
Ccom Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd.




My Email to Sony on January 10th




Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

I wish to point out following

1) My Cell Phone is under warranty and asking what I am entitled for.
2) Just after couple of days I was sent an SMS saying my set is ready and onn reaching there I was told that Its not ready, the SMS was wrongly sent.

I ask Mr Saurabh Nandi who is the Service Centre Head as I wanted to ask him the status abot my hand sent, He declined to give me the required information saying he is not allowed to disclose the name of Service Head and the actual location of the the place where the "After Sales Activities" are being carried out.

As per him it takes 7 working days for any hand set to repair, therefor I need to wait for 7 working days
I waited for more than 7 working days and contacted dealer to seek his help.

On the same day I got a call from some land line. One Mr Adwait called me saying It may take some more days and offered me a standby hand set.

I went to the Service Center to collect  "stand by " hand set. They gave me a hand set which in the most dirtiest condition, with dilapidated third rate condition with back cover open

I decided to co-operate  as it was just a matter of the 7 days again, 

That 7 days are become 10 days and I am yet to receive my hand set.

I desperately followed up with dealer and after my frequent reminders he promised that I will get my handset by 4 pm on Monday.

Right from 18th of December its already more than 20 days, and it appear that you have either sold me a defective handset or since it is taking such a long time to repair its seems the handset has manufacturing defect at core level.

I have invested 22000/- for the hand set and despite that the treatment you are giving to me is certainly not acceptable.

I will wait till Monday, or else, please refund my money, or else replace it with brand new one. as I will not accept any further delay.

Your procedure, spare parts issues etc is totally your  problem and not mine, I have paid you my hard earned 22000/-. I also had problem to pay such huge amount in one shot, but I did not tell you I managed my priorities and paid you, because I wanted the product, Like wise you do anything but either replace my phone or set it right such a way that it does not fail again.

Ideally I suggest to give me a refund as after going through such bitter experience I do not wish to be SonyCustomer.

The Best of the phones are available between 8000/- to 12000/- , But we paid for Brand.

Please do the needful, I also wish to know name and the contact details of "Service Head" and the "Sales Head"

Regards

Suhas Shivalkar
9867593244  

Encl: My receipt for the money I paid for parking my car each time I went to your Service Centre
         Picure of the standby handset 




Sony Xperia`s Email to me on 16th MarcH

Dear Mr. Suhas,
 
Greetings from Sony India!
 
We would like to inform you that your email query has been forwarded to our Sony Mobile Team and the required assistance will be provided as soon as possible.
 
If you need any assistance or clarifications, please contact Sony Mobile Communications at the Toll Free number1800-3000-2800 (Working Timings-9:00am to 9:00pm: Mon-Sun) alternately, you can email us atquestions.in@support.sonymobile.com or can visit www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us.
We assure our best support always.
 
Warm Regards,
 
Sudeep Mishra
Web Support Team
Sony India Pvt. Lt


My Reply to Sony on  16th March 

http://bit.ly/1G3JAKt

Now I have been very continously following up with Sony Xperia,. My product worth 21990/- is lying with them and 






No comments:

Post a Comment